Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Boys 1.7


we luv um, you luv um, only difference is that we are dating um starring: jennifer ashley sarah kevin joe nick Jonas home sarah- you heard from jennifer ashley- no joe- come on lets just relax and not worry about whats going on the east coast sarah- sorry joe but jen came to us for help when she found out and im not about to forget it nick- I just talked to jennifer ashley- and? Nick- things arent good sarah- we have to go home now kevin- I know you wanted to go home so I got you tickets and lets go sarah- thanks kevin ashley- our self kevin- packed ashley- you rock kev joe- your leaving ashley- yea im sorry joe- just call and text me ashley- I will jennifer's home sarah- wat happened jennifer- he took becca then went to his parents hamptons house ashley- hows becca jennifer- upstairs asleep sarah- wait wat jennifer- dianna and mike cant handle wat is going on so they gave her back to me ashley- now wats nick going to say jennifer- he knows sarah- and ashley- oh god jennifer- he is behind me no matter wat ashley- wat about your parents jennifer- my mom is out getting stuff like a crib and sheets and diapers and food sarah- we should help you with stuff ashley- wat about stroller and carseats jennifer- my mom is getting that I picked it out and she went to go pick it up sarah- wait wat ever happened to drew jennifer- he had his dads handgun ashley- oh gosh jen jennifer- even through we weren't together I still loved him sarah- you two had something ashley- yea and do you ...

Promotional Smith And Wesson Model 60 Low Cost Imax Arizona Mills Purchasing Trx Straps




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links