Sunday, December 18, 2011

Home (A Julena One Shot)


I looked on as I watched my wife and now three year old daughter through the computer screen. "Da-Da... Daddy!!", She struggled to say, as it was her first word. She looked straight into the webcam and pressed her small hand on the screen as I felt tears start to form. "Daddy's right here baby girl", I smiled as tears fell. I looked away from her and saw that Selena was smiling, I saw her lift a paper which said: "I luv and miss you :(". I looked down then back up, "I miss you too, both of you, I can't wait til' tour ends", I smiled. Only four more days until I saw their faces again. I had been on tour for about seven months now, and its been so long since I've seen them. "Justin, it's time for soundcheck", Scooter called out from outside. I sighed and looked back at Selena who was looking down, "It's okay babe, we'll be here when you get back", She weakly smiled. I nodded and sighed, "I'll be right there Scooter!". I heard his foot steps fade away and I formed my hands into a small fist, I kissed it and pretended that I had an arrow and 'shot' it towards her. She miled and 'caught' the kiss and placed it next to her heart. "I love you..", I said to both of them. "We love you too, now go on rockstar, you have fans out there", She smiled. I laughed and got up to leave. Selena's POV "Daddy?", Sophie asked while poking the screen. She looked up towards me, "Daddy!!", She yeled while puting and crossing her arms. "You want Daddy baby girl?". She nodded and I smiled and turned ...

Save Poulan Pro Snow Blowers Single Cups Review




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links